External Consultant for the Public Sector - Ref. 170204
Starting in March of 2017
3 to 6 months
*Can lead to a full time position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
We are the Chilean subsidiary of an Italian company providing public sector with a software allowing citizens to report issues they encounter in their city through a mobile app. The city hall is able to send its citizens messages or event invitations directly to their phone, managing all the notifications from the software.
Launched a year ago in Chile, we are running two pilots of our product in Santiago reaching 600 000 inhabitants and 300 public workers. Our development strategy consists in consolidating the Chilean market within 3 years and then expand to Brazil, Peru and Ecuador.
We are looking for a driven External consultant for the public sector to join us in Santiago de Chile. You will be in charge of coordinating and running training sessions while making a meaningful impact on the use and implementation of ICT (Information and Communications Technology) within the public sector.
You will be in charge of:
- Providing training to public workers so they learn how to use our software
- Supporting them with operations during the first 3 months - it includes receiving citizens calls and take the report to our platform, help solve the problems, create and animate some tutorials to better understand how our software and app work
- Animating some speeches and introduction to our app within neighborhoods associations (60 to 100 people)
- Excellent English & Spanish
- Interest in technology
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to teach - il includes patience and the ability to simplify explanations to make it easier for the audience to understand
- Public speaking skills