Accounting Intern for a Social Organization - Ref. 170303
Starting in April of 2017
Compensation will be based on profile.
6 to 6 months
*Can lead to a full time position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
"We are a Chilean social organization with the mission of letting children and youngsters be the main actors of their development using creativity and resilience to explore their potentialities, capacities and talent throughout arts.
We work together with the Ministery and impact around 150 children among 1 and 18 years old based in North Santiago."
- Support Finance Manager in daily accountability operations
- Manage costs and balance sheet reconciliation
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Take care of administrative procedures and operations
- Conduct data entry
- Excellent or Native Spanish
- Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors students or recent graduates
- Proactive and dinamic professional
- Knowledge in how social programs work
- Interest in social issues & education
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail
- Part-time position