Country Coordinator - German market - Ref. 170407
Starting in August of 2017
1520 EUR net + 50% transportation costs covered
This is a permanent position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia.
We are currently hiring for the company below:
"We are an e-commerce startup founded in 2014 and based in Paris, France. We developed a website focused entirely on selling refurbished devices (those that are almost brand new but can’t be sold in retail).
Our philosophy is that we seek to have a positive impact on the environment by convincing our clients that re-using repaired electronic devices helps avoid millions of tons of electronic waste every year. Through our website, our users can acquire phones, tech products and kitchen supplies at a much lower price compared to retail. We work with many different tech suppliers and personally ensure the quality of the products that are being offered on our platform.
We are a team of 25. The company has been growing at a double-digit monthly rate and raised capital twice during 2015. We have registered an interesting growth within the French market and have been expanding into other European countries in 2016 (Italy, Germany, Spain, Belgium). "
Reporting to their Head of Customer Care – one of a kind – your duties will include:
- Pivotal role within internal organisation to ensure all players are up to date with local requirements, business standards, cultural specificities, competitors’ activity etc.
- Merchant/Customer Care (presale/post-sale): main intermediary between brand, merchants and consumers – Incoming calls are your number 1 priority to maximize satisfaction rate and ensure users get the best experience - you make sure merchants deliver their promise and our users get the best experience
- Act as the main point of contact for all language-related matters
- Own country tone-of-voice and ensure brand consistency across all channels: on-site translations (static pages, products, landing pages, newsletters, business development materials, customer care support, marketing activity etc.)
- Community Management: liaise with CCO to adapt and roll out relevant social calendar on all platforms (blog, Facebook, Twitter, video content etc.)
- Conduct market and competition research to identify potential opportunities to explore (product development, price adjustment, promotional activity, partnerships etc.)
- Graduate or recent graduate
- Entrepreneurial mind is key, you are open-minded and always eager to exceed expectations
- Country native, German is your mother tongue and has absolutely no secret for you (written and spoken)
- English is a no brainer, even better if you can speak French
- Good sense of priorities and organisation
- Empathy is one of your top qualities
- “Getting things done” is your lifestyle
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- You understand what “startup” means
- Passionate about growth and eager to learn