Customer Care Associate (US, French, Spanish) - Ref. 170501
Starting in June of 2017
3 to 9 months
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
"We are a Spanish company from the fashion and the DIY industry.
Our speciality is selling cool knitting kits with everything one needs to knit the model chosen. The wool we use is 100% natural and 100% Peruvian.
A part from selling cool knitting kits we also work on creating a worldwide community of knitters and tools to learn how to be a better knitter.
We are present in 5 countries in Europe and in the US. We plan to expand to new regions. Join our movement! "
As a Customer Care Associate your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage and solve client issues from the US, French and/or Spanish Market coming from all channels: Chat, Email, Phone and Other.
- Logistics & ProductSupport in terms of issues and claims.
- Update and maintain Website's Support Center.
- Contribute to the Continuous Improvement of the Company using the information received from users and clients.
- Student or recent graduate position
- Advanced level of Spanish and English
- Advanced level of Excel and Office
- Problem solving and teamwork attitude
- Organization and strong communication habilities are a must
- Join a young, motivate andmulticultural team
- Be part of a fast growingstart up experience
- Work in an environment where you can give ideas, proposals and put them in action
- Keep learning every day from your work mates
- Competitive conditions