Full-stack Developer (Python, Django) - Ref. 170603
Starting in July of 2017
6 to 48 months
*Can lead to a full time position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
"We are a Chilean company born in 2009 and based in Santiago. We offer financial solutions to Small & Medium-sized companies. We count with a very solid team with partners in Silicon Vlley.
We use new technologies and tools to create agile and efficient solutions for our clients. Today we are focusing on the online channel as is the main source to capture new clients.
Joining our team you will experience great challenges and learn from a team that already achieved great results."
- Enhance the client evaluation system through innovation
- Automatize the company's process
- Lead and manage the ideation, road mapping, and coding of new and existing projects
- Lead, coordinate and manage new projects
- Propose and implement ideas for improvement
- Spanish is required
- IT / Computer-related engineer
- Passion for programing
- Previous experience working with a developing team and with agile methodologies is required
- Experience with object-oriented languages.
- Github, Python, Django technologies knowledge is a must
- Experience in AWS infraestructure (EC2, RDS, EBS, Lambda, SQS) and in server configuration
- Knowledge of frontend modern frameworks (React, Angular js, Backbone, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL, CSS and responsive web design is a great plus
- Experience in BI, data mining, statistics and machinelearning is a great plus