Customer Success Trainee - Ref. 170802
Mexico City, Mexico
Starting in August of 2017
3 to 6 months
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:Planet Expat provides career-boosting opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia.
"We are a Mexican fintech startup working on an innovative way that allows users to save and invest small amounts of every purchase they make. Our users only need to download our app, link it with their debit card set different saving goals, such as trips or big purchases. Our app rounds up each bill or purchase made with the credit card to the next unit, ten or hundred and adds that quantity to the piggy bank. Once the amount has been reached, our users can spend it in any of our partners or withdraw it in the user’s bank account.
We have recently been selected to participate in one of the top startup acceleration programs in Mexico, where we have raised $ 100,000 USD in seed capital at an over $1 M USD valuation. We also have plans of raising another round in 2016 to increase our customer base."
- Execute directly with CEO launch of services in Europe from Mexico City HQ.
- Provide management with feedback on product development
- Give Customer Support to European based users
- Plan and execute SEO/ASO Strategies, marketing database, email, social media
- Display advertising campaigns for the European Union
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Background in Business or Marketing
- Excellent English and French
- Spanish is a plus
- Previous experience working at a startup
- Experience Google an/or Facebook ads is a great plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement