Marketing and Communications Intern for the German market - Ref. 170810
Starting in September of 2017
6 to 12 months
*Can lead to a full time position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
We are a B2B e-commerce platform for dental products based in Madrid. We negotiate with wholesalers to obtain the best products at low prices, which we advertise online and sell to dental clinics.
Selected by an exclusive start-up incubator, we now sell more than 25,000 dental products. Our small, independent and driven team of 10 is determined to consolidate our strong presence in the Spanish market whilst expanding our rapidly developing platform in France. We also aim to establish a business strategy to break into markets in the UK, Portugal, Italy and Germany.
As a key member of the Marketing team, you will develop and manage the market in Germany. Based in Madrid, you will work closely with the Marketing and Tech team, ensuring that our services are effectively and accurately communicated to our German clients.
Your duties will include:
- Translate our current website into German and adapt content to ensure it translates our business message to our German customers
- Implement our marketing/communications strategy for the German market - includes generating content for our social media, blog posts, mailing lists and newsletters
- Prospect, cold-email and cold-call German clinics and dentists to build a portfolio of clients
- Provide client support and lead operations (call support, orders & invoice processes, etc.)
- Build an effective retention program
- Prospect local dental product distibutors and perform account management tasks
- Graduate in Business/Marketing degree
- Native German
- Fluent in English or Spanish
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Savvy with social media
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Interest in working in a fast-growing, changing environment
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM is a plus