Marketing & Communications Intern - Ref. 170901
Starting in September of 2017
Compensation will be based on profile.
Possibility of receiving a salary based on profile and previous experience - Transportation & Food Covered
6 to 12 months
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
We are a start-up based in Santiago, Chile which developed a software as a service designed for hotels. We provide smart solutions to help hotels enhance their online presence and introduce direct reservations for clients, enabling them to offer the best customer service.
Selected by a globally recognised acceleration program, we now count 200 clients and offer 3 extensive products dedicated to improving hotel operations. Our small, international and enthusiastic team of 10 has recently launched a new program, aiming to further transform the hotel industry. We are determined to consolidate our strong presence in the Latin American and USA markets via our Santiago and Miami offices, whilst our office opening soon in Europe will drive global expansion.
As a key member of the Marketing team, you will develop and manage our clients' online presence whilst consolidating our own. Based in Santiago, you will work closely with the Marketing and Tech team, ensuring that both our services and our clients' are effectively communicated online.
Your duties will include:
- Implement our marketing/communications strategy for both our company and our clients - includes generating content for social media, blog posts, mailing lists and newsletters
- Communicate our services through email marketing campaigns
- Analyse and build weekly metrics
- Help the sales force to lead operations (call support, orders & invoice processes, etc.)
- Provide client support and build an effective retention program
- Graduate in Business/Marketing degree
- Native English or Spanish
- Fluency in Portuguese would be ideal
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Savvy with social media
- Proactive, driven and flexible - able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sociable, optimistic and a team player
- Interest in the hotel industry would be a plus