Sales Executive Intern - Ref. 170902
Starting in September of 2017
Compensation will be based on profile.
Possibility of receiving a salary based on profile and previous experience - Transportation & Food covered
6 to 12 months
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
We are a start-up based in Santiago, Chile which developed a software as a service designed for hotels. We provide smart solutions to help hotels enhance their online presence and introduce direct reservations for clients, enabling them to offer the best customer service.
Selected by a globally recognised acceleration program, we now count 200 clients and offer 3 extensive products dedicated to improving hotel operations. Our small, international and enthusiastic team of 10 has recently launched a new program, aiming to further transform the hotel industry. We are determined to consolidate our strong presence in the Latin American and USA markets via our Santiago and Miami offices, whilst our office opening soon in Europe will drive global expansion.
As a key member of the Sales team, you will work directly with our Sales director to ensure we provide the best customer service with the most efficient operations.
Your duties will include:
- Prospect, cold-email and cold-call hotels to build a portfolio of clients
- Manage and follow-up on leads that are already interested in the service
- Deliver top-notch customer experience - provide support and responsively address any issues or enquiries
- Elaborate monthly sales metrics
- Help the sales director to lead operations (call support, orders & invoice processes, etc.)
- Perform account management tasks
- Graduate in a Business-related degree
- Native English or Spanish
- Fluency in Portuguese would be ideal
- Commercial attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to convince people
- Proactive, driven and flexible - able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Determined approach to challenging tasks
- Interest in the hotel industry would be a plus