Country Manager Assistant (FrontEnd/BackEnd/Product Development) - Ref. 170909
Starting in November of 2017
Compensation based on profile
This is a permanent position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
"We are a privately funded Argentinian company developing technology and fostering innovation for the mobile industry. Based in our offices in Buenos Aires, Santiago & Rio, we operate in South America, Brazil and the US.
We provide a full-scale solution to Latin American mobile operators, including customized SIM cards in all their form-factors, Over-the-Air platform development for appropiate management of services and promotion of contents provided by mobile terminals. "
- Develop digital products (web sites, internal portals) together with the Country Manager
- Perform digital products/web maintenance
- Conduct Daily Web & Product Audits to detect bugs or errors and solve them
- Support the technical team in daily operations: testing, problem solving, error documentation, etc.
- Graduate in IT Engineering, Web Development or related studies
- Excellent Spanish
- Previous experience in frontend/backend development is ideal
- A good command of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, Wordpress, JSON, Mysql, Linux, Apache (or Ningx) is a must
- A good command of NodeJS, MongoDB and Aws Service is a great plus
- Proactivity and ability to prioritize is desired
- Open to feedback and willing to learn