Business Developer / Account Manager - Italian Market - Ref. 171001
Starting in January of 2018
900 euros gross/month + 50% transportation cost + can lead to a full-time position
6 to 9 months
*Can lead to a full time position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia.
We are currently hiring for the company below:
"We are an e-commerce startup founded in 2014 and based in Paris, France. We developed a website focused entirely on selling refurbished devices (those that are almost brand new but can’t be sold in retail).
Our philosophy is that we seek to have a positive impact on the environment by convincing our clients that re-using repaired electronic devices helps avoid millions of tons of electronic waste every year. Through our website, our users can acquire phones, tech products and kitchen supplies at a much lower price compared to retail. We work with many different tech suppliers and personally ensure the quality of the products that are being offered on our platform.
We are a team of 25. The company has been growing at a double-digit monthly rate and raised capital twice during 2015. We have registered an interesting growth within the French market and have been expanding into other European countries in 2016 (Italy, Germany, Spain, Belgium). "
Based in their Paris office, you'll work closely with their Customer Care, Marketing and Tech teams, a group of passionate professionals who are dedicated to making sure their products and brand stand out.
Your duties will include:
- Mapping & Prospecting: identify, contact, negotiate and sign new contracts with refurbishers to join our platform
- Onboarding: assist in integration process and provide thorough training on our tools and back office
- Partnering: build strong and efficient relationships with our merchants, on the long-term
- Monitoring: closely follow merchants' first steps to ensure quality standards are met and sales are taking off
- Developing: provide merchants with data-proven feedback and action plan to help them improve quality and grow sales
- Graduate or recent graduate
- Entrepreneurial mind is key, you are open-minded and always eager to exceed expectations
- Country native, Italian is your mother tongue and has absolutely no secret for you (written and spoken)
- English is a no brainer, even better if you can speak French
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and a great business sense
- Good at building long-lasting relationships
- Analytical mind – strong use of insights and confident around data-driven decision-making
- A professional, pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude
- Good sense of priorities and organization – you excel at managing projects and time
- “Getting things done” is your lifestyle
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure – you understand what “startup” means
- Passionate about growth and eager to learn
- Must be hands-on with high level of energy and professional skills to function effectively and independently in a demanding change-oriented environment
- Fantastic team player