Digital Marketer / Growth Hacker - Ref. 171014
Starting in November of 2017
Compensation will be based on profile.
This is a permanent position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting job and internship opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies globally.
We are now hiring for the company below:
"We are a tech startup based in Santiago, Chile providing real-time information and management tools for the delivery industry. We started in 2012 in Chile and we have more than 200 customers in Latam (SaaS B2B). Our client companies include corporations such as Cencosud, Ripley and 3M among many others.
Our service allows our clients to follow their deliveries in real time through an online platform, allowing them to improve their logistic operations and manage their fleet more effectively. We are currently expanding our commercial operations, opening our offices in Peru and Mexico."
- Build and implement an Inbound Marketing strategy, using growth hacking techniques
- Generate SEO-optimized content for target audience
- Manage SEM campaigns
- Animate the company's community in Social Media
- Leverage best practices from the market
- Monitor and seize the impact of the implemented campaigns.
- Background in Marketing or in any business-related studies
- Native Spanish
- 2 years of proven experience in Digital Marketing
- Strong knowledge of SEO
- Previous experience with SEM is a plus
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing is a plus
- Solid communication and analytical skills
- Creativity and curiosity
- Interest in entrepreneurship