Customer Service & Sales Support Intern - Ref. 171107
Starting in December of 2017
Compensation will be based on profile.
Around 500 euros + variable
*Can lead to a full time position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
"We are a scaleup company from Valencia founded in 2013. We created a global mid-term housing marketplace for sutdents and young professionals.
As a student or young professional you can book your housing online on our platform in a safe and easy way before arriving at your next destination. We are present in more than 50 cities and we count with more than 30.000 properties.
Our mission is to change the way students and young professionals rent their next home..."
- Deliver a top-notch customer experience, from start to finish
- Provide support to landlords regarding any question
- Responsively address customers' issues and enquiries
- Ensure a lean end-to-end order process for clients
- Gather feedback and share it with all departments to look for improvement
- Conduct outbound calls to landlords
- Prepare product or service reports by colleting an analyzing customer & partner information
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone and email
- Generate ideas for innovation and process-improvement
- Student or recent graduate position
- Native Spanish speaker
- Knowledgeable about the Chilean market
- Strong interest for customer sucess
- Autonomous and reliable
- Detail-oriented and proactive
- Desire to join a young, dynamic company with a strong startup mindset
- Empathy, outstanding communication skills and ability to quickly connect over the phone
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet objectives