Business Developer Intern - Ref. 171203
Starting in April of 2018
*Can lead to a full time position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
"We are a tech-startup dedicated to providing meaningful data about the hospitality industry. We gather big data from major short term rental market platforms such as Airbnb and online travel agents to generate analytics for our customers: occupancy rates, price monitoring, etc.
Our clients include large companies from the hospitality, real estate and financial sectors.
We are an international team of 12 people, mainly based in Spain and California."
- Help the business development team with their daily tasks
- Connect between the development, design and business teams to ensure harmonious work
- Prepare client-oriented marketing material
- Continuously monitor and audit the quality of our data
- Perform manual tasks to help our machine learning systems and enrich our data sets
- Graduate or Undergraduate position
- Excellent / Proficient English
- You are sharp and pragmatic
- Advanced Excel skills is a must
- Outstanding analytical and communications skills
- Good organizatonal and task prioritization skills
- Previous experience is a must