Business Developer intern - Spanish native - Ref. 171204
Starting as soon as possible
Can increase to 600 after 6 months, can lead to job ofter after a year
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
We are a startup based in Madrid, focused on Social Media Management. We have developed a metrics platform as well as an extensive influencer database that have allowed us to maximize the results of social media marketing campaigns of hundreds of recognized brands in sectors such as Fashion & Lifestyle around the world. We are currently expanding our team in different European cities.
- Researching, identifying and nurturing leads for the sales pipeline using a variety of tools.
- Creating and developing new strategies and tactics to identify, reach and obtain meetings with leads.
- Creating email and messaging sequences to nurture target decision makers.
- Gathering intelligence about accounts and decision makers, and building precise CRM profiles.
- Collaborating with an account executive to convert the prospects into clients.
- Identify key leads and potential clients in different markets.
- Work closely with sales team to generate powerful collateral and related marketing materials.
- Sales CRM software management.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with CRM software, formula building in Excel and statistics reporting are a plus.
- English and Spanish: bilingual.
- French or Italian: will be highly considered.