Buying and International Trade intern - Ref. 171221
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Starting as soon as possible
Compensation will be based on profile.
varies according to profile
6 to 7 months
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
Exportation company of food products and frozen products. The products are exported to West Africa but also to Dubai or Hong Kong.
This young, small-sized company works in a challenging environment, where competition is increased.
- Customer relations: tracking requests and customer files
- Carrying out sales to customers, studying their demand and performing negotiations
- Buying, negotiation with suppliers
Your missions involve being in daily contact with customers and suppliers around the world (Latin America, Africa and Europe).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in sales or international trade
- High level of English
- Proactive, skilled negotiator with the ability to convince people