Marketing & Events intern - Ref. 171222
Starting as soon as possible
Compensation will be based on profile.
based on profile
3 to 6 months
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
Hotels combining co-working and entertainment spaces for digital nomads. This concept created in 2016 already counts 3 destinations for the people that want to travel and work simultaneously. This new hotel chain offers the infrastructure to work and discover a new culture, meet a community.
Present in several destinations in Latin America, these hotels reinforce exchanges around a healthy life, sustainable development and monitor their impact on the environment (recycled material, sorting of waste).
If you are curious, you like challenges and learning something new everyday, join us!
The group counts several hotels in several locations.
- You will be responsible for branding: managing the stock and production of the material (menus, flyers, TVs, signs, promotional material in the rooms, etc.). You will manage impressions, material delivery and expense management.
- Manage interactions on social networks with customers
- Welcome VIPs and influencers in hotels
- Manage customer surveys
- Provide visual and video content for the promotion of activities, tours, parties and events organized by the company.
- Studies preferably in Sales, Marketing, HR or Tourism
- High level of English
- Good command of Spanish
- Strong communication skills - having a taste for the Tourism sector or entrepreneurship
- Creative and dynamic person, knowing how to take initiatives