Junior Sales Developer Spain - Ref. 171226
Starting as soon as possible
Compensation will be based on profile.
15 - 20 K
This is a permanent position
*It offers bonus
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
We are a startup based in Barcelona that makes administrative and financial management easier for SMEs, startups and freelancers. We have developed a software that allows hassle-free invoicing and administration to our customers, allowing them to focus on their core activity.
Founded in 2013, we have grown to be a team of 30 people and are continuously looking for driven and enthusiastic individuals to join our team and have an direct impact on our growth.
We are looking for a Junior Sales Developer to help us open new business opportunities on the Spanish market. If you are a recent graduate, speak fluent Spanish and are excited to develop your career in Sales, this position is for you.
You will be responsible for generating and qualifying new business leads and you'll manage your own client portfolio. The more opportunities you create and grow your accounts, the more rapidly you will progress within our team.
We are a tech startup dedicated to the development of a software that automates administrative, accounting and financial processes for companies and individuals, making them save time and money.
What you will be doing:
- Prospection and lead generation for B2B clients
- Cold calling qualifying leads to create new business opportunities
- Management of the assigned clients
- Customer communication and retention
ProfileWhat we look for in you:
- Proactivity and energy
- Ambition, initiative and hunger to surpass goals
- Motivated to progress internally to Account Manager
- Sales DNA, curiosity to learn and improve every day
- Native level of Spanish
- Tech, Marketing and Sales workshops on site.
- After-work activities such as laser tag, table games, ping pong or parties
- Subsidized gym membership and health insurance
- Office breakfasts and summer BBQs
- Afterwork Beers
- An international atmosphere where we learn, collaborate and grow rapidly.