Finance Manager - Ref. 180102
Starting in January of 2018
Compensation will be based on profile.
This is a permanent position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internships in some of the most innovative & dynamic startups in Latin America, Europe and the US.
We are now hiring for the company below:
"We are a company focused on building global online companies. Our aim is to successfully create fast-growing companies with high potential in the tech sector within emerging markets. We have access to a well-established and proprietary network of entrepreneurs, investors and media. We have also developed an exclusive network and startup competition in emerging countries around the world to identify the next top startups.We host events in over sixty countries to promote and connect startup ecosystems, empower entrepreneurs and identify investment opportunities. We select start-ups to pitch to win an up to half million dollars investment from us and another half million dollars investment from one of our partners and several other prizes."
Your main responsibility will be to make sure all finance processes run smoothly across different ventures and across the group. You will be responsible for deploying finance operations for new ventures, coordinate our global financial operations, ensure the money are spent wisely and efficiently and advise management by providing accurate financial information and insights.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Set up Finance operations in a new country and/or business
- Coordinate monthly & yearly bookkeeping routine
- Coordinate monthly payroll execution
- Coordinate quarterly budget cycles (with monthly adjustments)
- Coordinate expenditure policy application (including cost-control checks / internal audit)
- Coordinate filing (to ensure smooth external audit)
- Excellent English
- A minimum of 3 years of accounting experience
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details
- Strong belief in getting things done - We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution.