Account Executive - France - Ref. 180116
London, United Kingdom
Starting as soon as possible
Compensation will be based on profile.
£26k (base) / £50k (OTE)
This is a permanent position
*It offers bonus
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
We are a company specialized in connecting home professionals with people looking to remodel their home. In our platform with millions of users, you can get from ideas and inspiration, to purchasing products and services for remodeling your house. We have offices in the UK, Germany and the US.
Founded in 2009, we are now present in 14 countries and have more than 2000 employees worldwide. We are a fast-growing company looking for new team members to join our entrepreneurial and friendly environment, based at the center of beautiful and dynamic cities.
You are going to help our professionals to advertise in our platform of local marketing solutions. As an Account Executive, you will be already setup to reach the established goals in your assigned country, but we need you to get there better and faster!
● You will be responsible for signing up new members to a subscription based advertising platform, starting from a pipeline of leads and selecting potential members to communicate the value of the program, mostly over the phone.
● You will be working alongside a close and well established international sales team that will provide you with qualified leads to help you over-achieve your targets. You will also receive a top-level sales training when you join and continuous coaching to keep you up to date with the best practices.
● Small and medium-sized businesses will mainly constitute your client portfolio (interior designers, construction professionals, architects, etc.) based in your assigned country.
● Our account management team will support you with the the new clients you acquire.
- Speak native or excellent French, and fluent English
- A passion for sales - you love the excitement of building new relationships, making things happen and achieving your goals!
- You have experience with new businesses, B2B or inside sales
- Remarkable verbal and written communication skills, as you will educate not necessarily tech-savvy profiles on how to use our platform and get the best out of it!
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and resilience - you enjoy talking to people both in person or over the phone and have experience in cold-calling
- Familiarity with CRM tools (such as Salesforce)
- Previous exposure or interest in entering the tech startup scene