Customer experience coordinator - Spanish - Ref. 180126
Starting as soon as possible
Compensation will be based on profile.
Competitive salary according to experience
This is a permanent position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
We are a company specialized in connecting home professionals with people looking to remodel their home. In our platform with millions of users, you can get from ideas and inspiration, to purchasing products and services for remodeling your house. We have offices in the UK, Germany and the US.
Founded in 2009, we are now present in 14 countries and have more than 2000 employees worldwide. We are a fast-growing company looking for new team members to join our entrepreneurial and friendly environment, based at the center of beautiful and dynamic cities.
You will be working with us as a Customer experience coordinator for the Spanish market. In this job you have to be sure that our customers have a great experience and if not you will have to know how to solve it using your communications and self-solving skills. And these are your main missions you will be doing:
● Answer inbound customer service phone calls to resolve issues regarding.
● Help clients to make purchasing decisions and upsell products on the website.
● Communicate with vendors and manufacturers to answer product questions and resolve issues regarding orders.
● Promote group work between vendors and Account Managers to improve vendor performance and make an exceptional buying experience.
● Achieve monthly customer satisfaction targets and other related metrics.
● Provide superior customer service, contribute to a positive work environment, and embody the company culture.
● Native English + fluent Spanish.
● Have previous experience in customer service.
● Undergraduate degree or higher qualification.
● Superior customer service skills and customer-centric mentality.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills also Strong computer skills like Excel and Zendesk is a plus.
● Have excellent attention to detail.
● Excellent multi-tasking skills.
● Team oriented, professional, focused, positive and proactive.
● Enthusiasm about change and willing to work in a very dynamic startup environment.
● Entrepreneurial mindset.
● Have the ability to remain calm under pressure, good mindset and demonstrate great problem solving abilities.