Account Manager - Germany - Ref. 180127
Starting as soon as possible
Compensation will be based on profile.
£26k (base) / £50k (OTE)
This is a permanent position
*It offers bonus
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
We are a company specialized in connecting home professionals with people looking to remodel their home. In our platform with millions of users, you can get from ideas and inspiration, to purchasing products and services for remodeling your house. We have offices in the UK, Germany and the US.
Founded in 2009, we are now present in 14 countries and have more than 2000 employees worldwide. We are a fast-growing company looking for new team members to join our entrepreneurial and friendly environment, based at the center of beautiful and dynamic cities.
You are going to help our professionals to advertise in our platform of local marketing solutions: Your job will be to build a solid and continuous relationship, creatively optimize their profile, up sell them additional services, and manage their yearly renewal. You will be based in our Berlin office and your main missions will be:
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Maintain frequent contact with assigned accounts
- Renew contracts annually
- Sell additional packages
- Meet renewal and up-sell objectives, as well as qualitative and quantitative profile improvement objectives
- Provide customer service with excellence, representing the company's culture
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, you must enjoy talking with people on the phone and in person.
- Remarkable verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- You enjoy sales: you get excited on building new relationships
- Previous sales or customer support experience
- You are an assiduous internet user with great tech capabilities
- Liking home design is a plus!
- Track record of success
- People person, energetic and with a positive attitude
- You are familiar with CRM (e.g. Salesforce)