Vendor experience coordinator - German - Ref. 180128
Starting as soon as possible
Compensation will be based on profile.
Competitive salary according to experience
This is a permanent position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
We are a company specialized in connecting home professionals with people looking to remodel their home. In our platform with millions of users, you can get from ideas and inspiration, to purchasing products and services for remodeling your house. We have offices in the UK, Germany and the US.
Founded in 2009, we are now present in 14 countries and have more than 2000 employees worldwide. We are a fast-growing company looking for new team members to join our entrepreneurial and friendly environment, based at the center of beautiful and dynamic cities.
●Communicate with European vendors solving their problems about payments,orders, and general account questions.
● Collaborate and support our Customer Service teams resolving problems where vendors are involved.
● Working with vendors by different channels to maximize their commercial performance on our place.
●Analyze vendor information and educate vendors to improve their performance and compliance.
● Perform various tasks in support of company initiatives and goals.
● Fluency in English/French/German and one or more of the following languages: Spanish or Italian.
●Undergraduate degree or higher qualification.
● Have previous experience in client services roles ideally in sectors like e-commerce and tech. Also have a proven successful track record in problem solving tasks having great attention to detail.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills.
● Ability to learn quickly and a propensity for constantly acquiring more knowledge.
● Have the ability to prioritise tasks, also remain calm under pressure and facility of group working with a proactive and positive attitude.
● Excellent multi-tasking skills.
● Strong computer skills: Excel,Zendesk, Salesforce is a plus. Enthusiasm about change and willing to work in a very dynamic startup environment.
● Entrepreneurial mindset.
● Have the ability to remain calm under pressure, good mindset and demonstrate great problem solving abilities.
● Team oriented, professional, focused,positive and proactive.