Content Manager Jr - US market - Ref. 180154
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Starting in July of 2018
+ food expenses
*Can lead to a full time position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
We are a startup based in Palma de Mallorca that has developed a search engine for vacation rentals. Our technology and partnerships allow us to offer the best prices to our millions of users.
Founded in 2014, we have now grown to a team of 30 people and are looking for new enthusiastic team members to join us in our office in Palma and help us with our mission of international expansion.
Our objective is to increase organic traffic to our site by testing different methods.
We are looking for someone proactive to work in a fast-paced and multicultural environment in a focused way, to have an impact on our digital marketing KPIs such as:
- Non-paid traffic, rankings, keywords
- Social media traffic, engagement rate, CTR
- Traffic from our own channels and the Email Open Rate
- RR and VPN
- You will be responsible for the US market and will work to increase traffic and performance.
- Create content for the blog and social media.
- Email marketing and bench marking.
- Analysis of data and website traffic to create campaigns that will generate more traffic and conversion rates.
- Create notifications for e-marketing channels.
- Develop campaigns and implement segmentation for personalized and quality content.
- Carry out social media marketing, choosing content to be published weekly, and carry out testing to measure results
- Measure impact of content strategy by analysing KPIs.
- Native English and fluent Spanish
- Deep knowledge of the US market and passionate about increasing its performance.
- A decision-maker who can implement strategies.
- Adaptable worker who can detect opportunities for traffic growth.
- A team player.
- With a sense of curiosity, able to optimize to achieve better results.
- With editorial skills, experienced in community management.
- Has an enthusiastic and willing-to-learn approach towards the programs you will be using:
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, knowledge about Web Analytical Tools is a plus.
- Microsoft Office (mainly Excel) skills, comfortable with handling a high volume of data - a plus.
- Facebook savvy (Business Facebook, Facebook Insights and publishing posts for professional purposes) - a big plus!
- HTML and Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, Aftereffects) are a plus.
What we offer:
- Professional growth in a start-up environment.
- Mentoring from a talented and international team.
- Autonomy to achieve objectives, as well as feedback for improvement.
- A real impact on the company’s growth.
- Office lunch and beer.