Sales and Operations Analyst - Ref. 180211
Starting as soon as possible
Compensation will be based on profile.
Approximately 500 USD/month
6 to 12 months
*Can lead to a full time position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia.
We are currently hiring for the company below:
"We are a fast-growing e-commerce platform that focuses on serving unsatisfied niches by offering products that are not commercialized in Chile. Our company was founded in December 2013 by two former Groupon employees, a serial entrepreneur and former banker. Our web portal allows users to buy thousands of products from major online stores worldwide, in local currency. It also provides quality content, experiences and great customer service to convert the purchasing act into a much more human experience.
We have developed a methodology to scale both sides of the equation (demand and supply). We integrate suppliers into our system so we can sell their products on multiple channels. We have had great traction from day 1 and experience significant growth rates. Over the course of our first 2.5 years of activity, we have closed over 5,000 sales, generating USD 700,000 in revenues. We have signed a seller and back office contract with MercadoLibre, the largest e-commerce player in Latin America. We have been validated as operators to sell both local brands (such as Chevrolet) and international brands (such as Neewer). We are currently in an entrepreneurial acceleration program in Chile."
- Develop operational metrics and KPIs
- Improve / streamline workflows
- Define protocols
- Improve our product tracking process/system
- Promote lean operations in the areas of national and international transportation
- Promote lean operations in the sales workflow
- Develop sales metrics and KPIs
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations
- Perform growth hacking activities
- Work on our pricing strategy
- Conduct benchmarks with competition
- Student/recent graduate in Business, Administration or a similar degree.
- Experience in e-commerce, technology or sales is a plus.
- Some level of Spanish is a plus (but not required)
- If not a Spanish speaker, English is a must.
- Strong analytical skills (Spreadsheets, PivotTables, etc.)
- Interest in business metrics and process / workflow optimization
- Previous experience / knowledge in online marketing is a plus