Account Executive – Influencer Marketing - Ref. 180302
Starting as soon as possible
Compensation will be based on profile.
19 - 21 K
This is a permanent position
*It offers bonus
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
We are a startup based in Madrid, focused on Social Media Management. We have developed a metrics platform as well as an extensive influencer database that have allowed us to maximize the results of social media marketing campaigns of hundreds of recognized brands in sectors such as Fashion & Lifestyle around the world. We are currently expanding our team in different European cities.
We are looking for an Influencer Marketing enthusiast to join our sales team as an Account Executive. Your main responsibility will be to present our amazing Influencer Marketing Service, that includes the implementation of brand strategies and campaigns enabled by our technology and set of tools.
If you have outstanding communication skills, are a high-energy and proactive sales professional, with the ability to build solid relationships with decision makers and present a product passionately to close deals, then this position might be for you.
The abilities of self-motivation, as well as adaptability, organization and strong negotiation skills are critical for the position.
- Present and demonstrate the product to prospective clients and follow-up accordingly.
- Gain market share and increase profitability per account.
- Build, maintain, and manage client relationships.
- Develop strategies to acquire account intelligence and widen business with new and existing clients.
- Generate sales leads and set client meetings to develop and increase the client base.
- Research prospective accounts, pursue leads and follow through to a successful closure.
- Provide market and industry knowledge.
- Network with other professionals to identify leads.
- Provide the highest quality customer service to clients.
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience with a great track record
- Passion for understanding our technology and presenting its benefits to both technical and non-technical prospects.
- Strong interest in technology and marketing sectors
- Results-oriented, fast learner, enthusiastic, committed, persuasive.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Self-motivation to improve current processes.
- English native-level.
- Other languages highly valued.
- Experience within the IT/digital sales sector will be a plus.
- Experience in the banking industry and with big accounts is a big plus.
- Experience with different CRM programs will be a plus.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance expectations.
- Good understanding of Social Media.
- Availability to travel.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Master's degree will be a plus.
Join us, and you will have lots of opportunity for growth, amazing coworkers and a very cool workplace!