Journalist - Tech Communication - Ref. 180310
Starting as soon as possible
Compensation will be based on profile.
16 - 20 K depending on experience
This is a permanent position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
We are a group of startups based in Barcelona. We build great teams and have the know-how to build a company from idea to execution.
We are experts in marketing, software and business development. Our priority is to foster innovation through an ecosystem that encourages inspiration and collaboration.
With a team of more than 150 people based in our headquarters, we have been growing steadily since 2011, launching and operating successfully startups in different sectors that share technology as the common thread.
We are looking for a journalist interested in technology and business, to help us research and write about news in different sectors.
Your responsibilities will include managing the media of the Brand, as well as our website, blog, newsletter, Tech events in our offices and our Podcast, with the help of our team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and energetic with an interest and education in journalism, communication, design or something related.
- Excellent English and Spanish writing skills (native or bilingual)
- Storytelling and editorial skills: good at telling stories before anyone else does
- Public speaking / extrovert: not afraid of talking in front of a crowd when necessary
- Tech savvy: early adopter of new tech products, comfortable talking to tech people and discussing internet businesses
- Schedule is flexible but should be based in Barcelona and able to travel for interviews, events and workshops.
- We are not looking for an average employee but a self-organized partner to be part of the management team and grow along with our project.
- A competitive salary
- A flexible environment
- Various benefits and perks: from gym membership and health insurance to workshops, training, and afterwork activities
- A unique opportunity for professional growth by joining a startup at an early stage with an experienced team behind it