Project Manager - Software development - Ref. 180314
Starting as soon as possible
Compensation will be based on profile.
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
"We are Chilean e-commerce comany that let's you invoice, receive payments, send products and connect to Social Media through one same platform. We don't limit our client's expansion or growth compared to other platforms such as Sophify or Prestashop. "
Your main mission as our Porject Manager will be to ensure a lean development and implementation of our software solutions.
- Gather client's requirements.
- Define project scope and objectives.
- Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manage day-to-day operational activites.
- Effectively apply our methodology and enforce project quality standard.
- Keep project owners informed about the progress of the project and make sure the project development is on schedule.
- Minimize our exposure and riskon projects.
- Produce internal projectdocumentation and ensure it is complete, current and stored properly.
- Prepare status reports forsenior management and clients (dashboards etc.).
- Track and report resource consumption (hours and expenses) and manage project budget.
- Actively participate in team brainstorming sessions.
- Fluent Spanish
- Business or tech background
- Experience in operations management is a plus.
- Interest in technology and lean methodologies, scrum, kanban.
- Previous experience in technological projects management or in the software industry is a big plus.
- Orientation to detail.
- A good communicator.
- Strong time management skills.