Office Administrator & Receptionist - Coworking space in Bristol - Ref. 180405
Bristol, United Kingdom
Starting as soon as possible
Compensation will be based on profile.
This is a permanent position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
Our mission is fostering and boosting startups' success and growth through a community that includes coworking spaces, private and flexible offices, networking events and workshops, in our 4 locations in the United Kingdom.
We were founded in 2014 and are currently a fantastic team of 30 people supporting our thousands of members...and we keep opening new locations to help startups thrive!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and problem solver office assistant and receptionist to be the first point of contact with our awesome startups.
You will create a friendly environment by making our clients feel welcome, solving problems on-site and assisting with organizing events such as welcome drinks, hackathons, workshops, networking parties, among others.
Our members are inspiring tech entrepreneurs in the UK. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, exciting role, and helps us make their experience even better.
- Be the first contact point: with our start-ups and entrepreneurs. A warm, welcoming attitude and being a people person is a must.
- Keep the office on track: Manage our mail, answer our calls and emails, assist with building operations. Make sure that our day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently. Be proud of your space and ensure it’s the best it can be.
- Join our adventure: become part of a team of talented entrepreneurs who are determined to build the happiest, most productive and exciting working community.
What you must have:
- Excellent level of English
- You must be passionate about people
- Have awesome communication skills (in person and written) and openness, as you will be constantly interacting with our clients and team
- You must be friendly and approachable, as well as confident and trustworthy
- Organisation-savvy, good knowledge of Microsoft Office, a liking for detailed planning.
- Any previous experience in managing a reception
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly free lunch
- Friday drinks
- Regular nights out with an awesome team