General Manager - Coworking space in Bristol - Ref. 180406
Bristol, United Kingdom
Starting as soon as possible
Compensation will be based on profile.
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience
This is a permanent position
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
Our mission is fostering and boosting startups' success and growth through a community that includes coworking spaces, private and flexible offices, networking events and workshops, in our 4 locations in the United Kingdom.
We were founded in 2014 and are currently a fantastic team of 30 people supporting our thousands of members...and we keep opening new locations to help startups thrive!
We are looking for someone to join us in the very exciting mission of leading our new landmark Bristol coworking location. The GM will be in charge of supervising all on-site operations, increasing efficiency, delighting our customers and keeping our operations running smoothly.
We want someone who is ambitious, organised, smart and detail-orientated to take this unique opportunity of making an impact at a high-growth, multi-million business.
- Help us with the launch of our new Bristol location, managing a talented, diverse team.
- Lead the growth we have planned in the coming year.
- Manage operations: deliver top-notch customer service and keep a complicated system running smoothly.
- Confidently lead a diverse team, always promoting our values.
- Take accountability for all aspects of the location: such as relationships with partners, finance controlling, motivation and satisfaction of the team and customers.
What you MUST have:
- Excellent level of English
- Heavy-duty operational experience: we have a lot going on, from opening of new spaces to organization of events, managing both hospitality and business growth. We need someone who can thrive in this scenario.
- Proven track record with customer satisfaction, people management and commercial results.
- Diligent, detail-oriented and able to make it all look easy, someone who is skillful when leading on a lot of different activities.
- Comfortable training a team to deliver these experiences, and being on top of the day to day action activities to keep everything running smoothly.
- Thrives on operational excellence: can lead a team, run complex budgets and has extensive experience with top-quality customer service.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with high levels of transparency and growth.
- Data-oriented and commercially aware: someone who can take what we’re doing and improve it, based on data and business goals
- Someone with experience with complex business operations, scaling growth, profit and efficiency.
- Everything else.
- Weekly free lunch
- Friday drinks
- Regular nights out with an awesome team