Financial Analyst - Ref. 180412
Mexico City, Mexico
Starting in April of 2018
Compensation will be based on profile.
9000 pesos/month minimum (compensation based on profile)
4 to 4 months
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
Created in 2010, we are a community-oriented organization that makes, distributes, sells, sets up and funds biodigesters for small farmers.
Our team, consisting of 50 employees, dedicates their time to sustainable development by providing our clients from Mexico, Nicaragua, Colombia, Kenya, India and 10 other countries with a device that transforms manure into biogas and biofertilizer.
You will be supervised by the financial coordinator.
Your main missions will be:
- provide coherent KPIs to enable the company to make decisions: synthesize reports from different sources (CRM, cash flow, emails, etc.) to have a weekly view of the company's financial state.
- monitor current finances against the budget to track performance: you will support the financial sector in the preparation of various financial analyses (pricing, cost and expenses optimization, cost management, etc.).
- help in other financial analysis (reporting, treasury, CRM, etc.). You will carry out these analyses of various subsidiaries (Mexico, Nicaragua, Colombia and Kenya); this involves reporting, consolidation and financial analysis of each subsidiary.
- High level of English and Spanish is a must
- Finance student with previous work experience in this sector
- Interest in social business
- Proactive and sociable individual
- High level of responsibility
- International work